Sunday, December 30, 2007

New Years Update

I would like to thank everyone again for their support. We have received so many cards, letters, and emails. Also, the donations for Stephanie's trust fund have been coming in. I can't thank everyone enough for helping us out with her future.

We laid Paul to rest this past Friday. Due to a strange twist of fate, the burial site was changed less than 24 hours before the ceremony. Well, they say that everything happens for a reason. Paul's final resting place is beautiful, and unique. Raised above the rest of the sites, with a rock wall. There will be a garden with benches right next to him this spring too, when they finish the landscaping.

We are all trying to get back into our regular routines now. Thank you again for the support. Please go to www.paulgoldstein.org for updates, and any good stories we get from Paul's friends and family. Any stories you wish to share can be emailed to: remember@paulgoldstein.org

Take Care

No comments:

15 Years of Memories (and more)

When I was 8 and you were 15 I remember the wonder of electronics you introduced me to Look where it went When I was 15 and you were 22 You ...