Tuesday, December 22, 2009


It would have been a holiday season of Monty Python jokes and at least one showing of "Murder by Death". Sausage or Taylor Pork Roll for breakfast, and a coffee pot full of mac-n-cheese for lunch. Dinner? Maybe a pork roast, or out to Charlie Brown's. At least one car mishap, hopefully not a flaming Taurus in a WalMart lot, or having to make a window out of a table protector. I have these things to remind me of the good times, and how you always managed to get the humor out of the bad times.

I hope they have a huge movie library wherever you are, and unlimited internet. Miss you Paul.

No comments:

15 Years of Memories (and more)

When I was 8 and you were 15 I remember the wonder of electronics you introduced me to Look where it went When I was 15 and you were 22 You ...